Terms and Conditions of Service and Use
Your use of the electricalexam.ca™ and electricalexamreview.com™service, and your agreement to use our online learning material and purchase of our enotesonelectricalexam and eimagesonelectricalexam are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- The Agreement. We, Electrical Advisory Group Inc. (“electricalexam.ca™”) and (“electricalexamreview.com™”), are providing you with access to digital versions of certain material (“enotesonelectricalexam”) and certain proprietary electronic resources (“enotesonelectricalexam “) and “eimagesonelectricalexam” on the condition that you agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use, together with all updates, shall constitute the “Agreement.”
- Definition of the Service. electricalexam.ca ™ provides you with access to “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” (collectively, the “Service”). To access “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”, you purchase access code(s) from electricalexam.ca which you can use to access your “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”. Once you have accessed “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”, you will enter the access code for the “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” that you purchased on electricalexam.ca
- Age Requirement for Use of the Service. The Service is available for individuals aged 18 years or older.
- Your Agreement. By clicking the check box labeled “Yes, I have read and agree to the electricalexam.ca™ Terms and Conditions of Service and Use” when you first access the Service, you acknowledge and confirm that you have reviewed the terms and conditions in this Agreement and that you agree with and accept them.
- Use of the Service for“enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”– By Students and By Instructors.
- By Students
Electricalexam.ca™ r“enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” is our digital rental service that enables a paying customer to have access to and use of “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”. As a paying customer, you are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access the Electricalexam.ca™ r“enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” and no to reproduce and store portions or any of their contents for your personal, or commercial use, all according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In addition, as a paying customer, you may:
- view all content of any and all of the Electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”
- Not print and/or copy and paste digital pages of the Electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” for your personal, commercial use and reference in connection with your course work.
- Not personalize the Electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” experience by creating bookmarks and adding personal notes;
- Not purchase access codes to access online resources from certain third party websites; and
- Not obtain a refund.
The purchase period for individual Electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” does not expire until you write and pass. .
- Limits on Your Use of the Service.
No Ownership Rights. All title to, ownership of and all copyright and other proprietary rights in the Service and the Electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” shall at all times remain vested in Electricalexam.ca™ and the publishers and authors of the Electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”, as applicable. Your use of the Service does not give you any ownership rights in the Electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”; rather, you only have a limited right to access such “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”
Personal Use of the Service. You also agree that the Electricalexam.ca™ Service is provided for your own personal use and that you will not share your password to “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”, or any printed portions thereof, with any other person. The rights being granted to you are personal in nature to you and may not be shared with, transferred or otherwise assigned to anyone else. In addition, you will not make print or electronic copies of any portions of an “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” for anyone other than yourself to use, nor will you employ or allow the use of your account for the purpose of executing scripts, programs, or other technologies designed or intended to create copies or otherwise reproduce electricalexam.ca™ “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” content.
Removal of “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”. You agree that electricalexam.ca™ may, at any time and with or without prior notice, remove an “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” from the Service if electricalexam.ca™ determines, in its sole discretion, that it does not possess the appropriate or necessary rights to provide you with access to such “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”. In the event electricalexam.ca™ elects to remove an “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam” from the Service, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy shall be no refund .
Unauthorized Use of Your Account. You agree to promptly notify electricalexam.ca™ of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account for the Service, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information. Such notification should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electricalexam.ca™ shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to safeguard your password and account.
Prohibited Activities. When using the Service, you agree to refrain from doing any of the following:
- violating applicable federal, provincial and international laws;
- using the Service to harm minors;
- interfering with others’ use of the Service;
- using the Service to invade the privacy of others, or to collect and use an individual’s personal and private information or to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems via the Service;
- using the Service to create a false identity or to impersonate another person; and
- using the Service to advertise Internet sites or services which are competitive to the Service.In addition, you will not, either knowingly or with reckless disregard, participate in any actions intended to interrupt or otherwise negatively impact the electricalexam.ca™ Service.
The foregoing rules set the minimum level of conduct that we expect from users of the Service. We also ask that you use common sense and be considerate towards other users. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your right to use the Service if you violate the aforementioned rules of conduct or engage in other conduct we deem offensive.
Enforcement of These Terms. Except as described in this Section 7, any other use of the electricalexam™ Service violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement for the Service and is strictly prohibited. We will pursue our legal and other rights against violators to the full extent permitted under applicable provincial and federal laws. In addition, you agree that electricalexam.ca™ has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data (as defined in Section 11 below) and/or account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as electricalexam.ca™ believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to electricalexam.ca™ right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
- Your Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service (“Registration Data”). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. Electricalexam.ca™ may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that Electricalexam.ca™ may store and use the Registration Data you provide (including credit card and PayPal account information) for use in maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Payment Terms and Cancellation. When you use the Service as a paying customer, you agree (i) to timely pay the applicable Service fees and (ii) to provide Electricalexam.ca™ with valid credit card or PayPal account details for payment of all fees. All fees are payable in Canadian dollars in advance and include all applicable taxes. Sales tax will be included as required by law. Electricalexam.ca™ reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the Service, and to institute new fees, charges or terms effective upon prior notice to you.
- Refund Policy.
- For “enotesonelectricalexam” and “eimagesonelectricalexam”.You will not be eligible to request any refunds for “enotesonelectricalexam” and imagesonelectricalexam”.
- Intellectual Property.
- “Enotesonelectricalexam” and imagesonelectricalexam”. are Protected by Intellectual Property Rights.You agree that the contents of the electricalexam.ca ™, “enotesonelectricalexam” and imagesonelectricalexam”. are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and all other similar proprietary rights and protections (collectively, the “IP Rights”) belonging to electricalexam.ca ™ and the various publishers (the “Publishers”) and authors (the “Authors”) whose books are being made available to you as electricalexam.ca ™, “enotesonelectricalexam” and imagesonelectricalexam”. and that these IP Rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, technologies, existing now or hereinafter developed. The graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names appearing on the electricalexam.ca ™ site are protected trademarks, trade dress or other rights of electricalexam.ca ™, and may not be used in connection with any other product or service that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits electricalexam.ca ™ or the other owner of the rights.
- No Modification of “enotesonelectricalexam” and imagesonelectricalexam”..You agree that you will not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content of the electricalexam.ca ™, “enotesonelectricalexam” and imagesonelectricalexam” in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- Withdrawal or Removal of Features of the Service.electricalexam.ca ™ has the right to withdraw or remove features of the Service at any time, and without prior notice to you, including your ability to print portions of any new “enotesonelectricalexam” and imagesonelectricalexam” that you have rented, with or without refunds or price adjustments, at electricalexam.ca ™ sole discretion.
- Indemnification of electricalexam.ca ™
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless electricalexam.ca ™, the Publishers and Authors from and against any and all suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising from or relating to:
- your use of the Service;
- your breach of this Agreement or any representation, warranty or covenant made by you herein or therein; or
- your violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation or any third party’s rights, including but not limited to, copyright infringement, harm to a third party’s trademark or other intellectual property rights, or any claim of defamation, libel or slander.This indemnification obligation survives any termination of this Agreement.
- Termination of Your Right to Use The Service.electricalexam.ca ™ reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your use of the Service at any time for any reason. In the event electricalexam.ca ™ terminates your use of the Service for your breach of this Agreement, no refund of any prepaid fees will be made. Should such termination occur for any other reason, if you are a customer at that time electricalexam.ca ™ will not refund to you fees previously paid by you as described above. Upon termination, for any such reason, your right to use the Service, and all associated license rights, shall immediately terminate, and you shall cease having access to the Service and will have no further rights to use the Service. Termination of your right to use the Service shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability that you otherwise may have to electricalexam.ca ™.
- Additional Terms.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all other agreements, warranties, or representations with regard to your use of the Service. electricalexam.ca ™ may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting such amendments on the Web site under electricalexam.ca ™ Terms and Conditions of Service and Use.”
- Force Majeure. Performance of the Service may be subject to delay and interruption due to causes beyond our control, such as acts of God, power failure, acts of terrorism, natural disasters such as earthquakes and fires, equipment failure, and the like.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or controversy arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be fully and finally resolved solely by binding arbitration conducted in the town of Oakville, Ontario under the auspices of JAMS by an arbitrator selected by both parties within ten (10) days after either party has notified the other in writing that it desires that the dispute between them be settled by arbitration. In the event the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator within such ten (10) day period, JAMS shall select an arbitrator and inform both parties in writing of such arbitrator’s name and address within five (5) days after the end of such ten (10) day period. Each party shall pay its own expenses associated with such arbitration, including the expense of any arbitrator selected by such party, if applicable, and the parties share equally the expenses of a jointly selected arbitrator or arbitrator selected by JAMS. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding upon the parties and judgment in accordance with that decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereover. Punitive damages shall not be awarded.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE ELECTRICALEXAM.CA ™, “ENOTESONELECTRICALEXAM” AND IMAGESONELECTRICALEXAM”. THE SERVICE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS OR DELAYS, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NO ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE AFOREMENTIONED DISCLAIMERS RELATED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME, COURSESMART™ MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.THE ELECTRICALEXAM.CA ™ SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE ELECTRICALEXAM.CA ™ HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
- Limitations of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE ELECTRICALEXAM.CA ™,THE PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES; (ii) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES; (iii) DAMAGES FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE, NON-PERFORMANCE OF SERVICE, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS; (iv) DAMAGES RELATED TO DOWNLOADING INFORMATION; AND (v) DAMAGES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE ELECTRICALEXAM.CA ™, THE PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS SHALL BE LIMITED TO RENTAL FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO THE ELECTRICALEXAM.CA ™UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- Severability. To the extent that any provision of this Agreement is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
- No Waiver. Failure by Electricalexam.ca ™ to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver by it of any such right nor operate to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any other occasion.
- Infringing Material. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance. If you have any copyright concerns about any materials posted or made available to you as part on the Electricalexam.ca ™ site, please let us know. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers. Please provide us with written notice (“Notice”) by contacting us.To be effective, the Notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (“Complaining Party”), of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Electricalexam.ca ™ or its designee to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Electricalexam.ca ™ site (“Infringing Material”), and information reasonably sufficient to permit Electricalexam.ca ™ to locate such material on the Electricalexam.ca ™ site;
- Identification of the protected work claimed to have been infringed upon (“Infringed Material”), or if multiple protected works are covered by a single Notice, a list of each protected work claimed to have been infringed (please be specific as to which Infringing Material is infringing on which Infringed Material);
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of Infringing Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.Terms and Conditions of Service and Use last updated on: August 11, 2021.